M22P MP3 WAV Decoder Player Module Data Sheet (overview)
MP3 WAV Decoder Player Module Brief Introduction
M22P is a high quality audio playback module, which integrates MP3 and WAV decoder together perfectly. The module also supports
- parallel port control mode
- UART serial port control
- key control mode
The module supports SD card or USB flash drive as storage device, which can be chosen by users freely. It can be controlled easily via MCU commands or external push buttons. Easy to operate and high performance.
MP3 WAV Decoder Player Module Features
- Integrated high quality audio decoder, supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48(KHz) sampling rates supported
- 24 bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports multiple key control modes, parallel control mode and UART serial port control mode.
- Possible to update audio files in the SD card via USB connecting with PC.
- Supports play back of 63 audio files through binary encoding in parallel mode.
- Supports maximum 3000 audio files in the root directory of the storage device in serial mode.
- Supports maximum 99 folders and each folder stores maximum 255 audio files in serial mode.
- Supports combination playback(plays a group of audio files one by one without pause) in serial mode.
- Supports advertisement inter-cut function during playing a sound in serial mode.
- Built-in double 3 watts amplifiers that can drive two 3 watts speakers directly.
- Adjustable 30 levels sound volume.
- Power input range: DC3.3-5V(5V is typical)
- Module size: 40x40mm
|MP3 audio format
||Suppor ts 11172-3 and ISO13813-3 layer3 audio decoding
|Support s sampling rate (KHZ):8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
|Support s Normal , Jazz , Classic , Pop, Rock , etc .
||Standard USB 2.0
||Standard serial port and TTL level;
||3.3V-5V (5V is typical, and it ’s better to serially connect a diode)
|Low consumption current
||5% ~ 95%
Complete Data Sheet incl. RS232 / UART protocol download
MP3 WAV Decoder Player M22P Datasheet (226 Downloads)